Thursday 22 August 2013

Thank you John!


I had a recent afternoon and early evening date with a lovely man. We met in a hotel and after a lot of kissing and stroking and fondling he removed my dress and explored my body. I sucked him for a while the he fucked me in a number of different positions testing the sensation of his cock inserting into me at different angles……ending with him kneeling behind me on the bed and pumping me full of his sperm. I was literally dripping after he pulled out and flopped on the bed, feeling vey womanly and feminine after having a nice lustful, strong man take me! Thank you John!













2 comments:

Melody said...

Yum!what a feeling! xx Melody

Unknown said...

Why do so many people still deny the facts about anal sex? When done properly, it is a good, healthy, and safe way to have sex. Any man who has had his prostate massaged during or before sex knows that the orgasm was much more intense and satisfying.

For women, anal sex is a viable alternative when they are on their period, or during pregnancy.

Unfortunately there is a group of people who have taken writings from the Bible and used them out of context in the modern era. Claiming that anal sex is a sin, or that it is not natural, goes against logic and biology. If anal sex were not natural, then there would not be a "male G-spot" located where it can only receive maximum stimulation via anal sex. That's right people, the prostate is the "male G-spot", and it located behind the wall of the anus.

I have even written a book on the subject of anal sex and prostate stimulation. It is called "Down Under: The Complete Guide to Pegging and Anal Play".

If anyone is interested in an in-depth discussion on anal sex, and why it is healthy for men to receive anal stimulation on a regular basis, read my book.

Available at www.altsexmagazine.com