Saturday 24 April 2010

I love being naked, so naked that your lovers skin blends into your own and you can feel the beat of his heart against your chest and feel their hands holding you all over while they try to climb into you.
There is that wonderful moment when my clothes lie on the floor and my lover is above me and hard with lust and I smile inot his face as I open my legs and arms and take him inot the warmth of my embrace and hold him tight and pressing the palms of my hands against his hard muscular buttocks pull him hard into me pressing his phallus and torso agianst my open crotch and waiting for that final communion and connection as he fits into place deep inside me and we are one hot writhing body with two minds and two hearts sucking the air out of each others mouths and swimming in each others scent and aura
That is when sex genuinely becomes more! and my orgams go on and on and on!
In this picture, my sex is neatly folded demurely between my legs but it is very wet and very sticky!

4 comments:

greenhawk46 said...

and very tasty I'll bet too-
hmmm nice thoughts xxxx Jim

Andrea Kitten said...

Thanks J!..... I'd love you to taste my fruit! ......then having tasted it to gently pluck it!

samislut said...

any chance of delicious seconds?

Paului said...

Andrea i did'nt see this one on flickr you look awesome from the front as well as the back xxxx