Sunday 15 August 2010

A moment in the woods




These are some pictures and a little tiny moment of video, taken a couple of weeks ago. I met up with an old friend at a nearby beauty spot in the countryside and in a woodland glade I was lay down on the ground and had sex with him for an hour. It was nice to feel the strength of his desire and need for me..... and to let him take me and enjoy my body.
Sometimes the need for physical raw sex becomes so strong it is a deep instinctive need....These pictures encapsulate and illustrate that need!
I hope you enjoy the sharing of me as much as I did! and that it gives you feelings of wet arousal and a soft slow erotic sensation.


6 comments:

greenhawk46 said...

it doesn't surprise me that he wants you so strongly-you're totally hot
xxxxx Jim

Unknown said...

wow a great blog
id love to have a teddy bears
picnic with you
a taste of that peach of that rear
mmmmm delicious

Unknown said...

wow a great blog
id love to have a teddy bears
picnic with you
a taste of that peach of that rear
mmmmm delicious

Unknown said...

wow a great blog
id love to have a teddy bears
picnic with you
a taste of that peach of that rear
mmmmm delicious

samislut said...

your ass is so sweet-yum!!

Unknown said...

To have someone take you and show their desire for you is everyone’s passion I think.
I know I long for someone to take me and get physical showing me their desire for me. Thanks for sharing