Saturday 17 March 2012

I once played rugby!!









Many years ago I was coerced into playing on the school rugby team. The reason was that I was fast in athletics and had been spotted by the master in charge of rugby, he needed me for my sprinting abilities, in that he supposed that I would be quick to score a try, once the ball was finally past to me. The one problem was that I was a pretty, smooth-skinned effeminate, nascent t-girl, who spent most of her time flirting with boys and taking large amounts of time with my hair and appearance!
So for a term I joined the rufty tufty males in the first team and was about as out of place as you can get. I did find that being lose to so many lithe sweaty male bodies a huge turn on, tempered only by the fact that I spent so much time in pain as the result of huge striding towers of muscle doing their best to tackle me and get me on the ground, not to gently remove my shorts and use me to assuage their lust, but to get the rugby ball off me.
I just about managed to survive and was appalled when inspecting my soft feminine body and counting all the purple bruises and cuts and grazes after each match.
I also screamed a lot while on pitch!.... which didn’t win me any friends or at least not friends who wanted to admit to being my friend, of course when alone, things were very different!
I quickly discovered that our school team captain had a crush on me, as did three other players. I found out about the captain when I was late in the showers after a home match and all the others had finished changing and showering and had cleared of for post match tea. I realised that Rob (a false name to protect the innocent) was eyeing me up while showering next to me both of us naked! and...... that his nice knobbly, circumcised cock was thickening up rapidly.
We were showering next to each other in an open shower, i.e. it was just a row of shower heads with no partitions, so it was very open and vulnerable and gave nowhere to hide stray erections!
Being the precocious little slut that I was then and having already lost my virginity to a young farmer who lived near the school, I moved myself closer to Rob and then bent over, my back to him to ‘concentrate’ on soaping my legs. I gently backed into him so my buttocks brushed every now and then against his thighs. He then moved and I felt the firm springy bounce of his cock against my bottom, as he angled himself round so he was facing my back.
I decided that it was a matter now of giving him a clear and incontrovertible invitation to play with me and pushed my rear out towards his crotch so his cock was lightly wedged between my smooth pale buttocks. No words were spoken and I couldn’t hear his breathing because of the noise of the showers but he responded to my clear invitation and a pair of hands gently grasped my hips and pulled me slightly towards him, so the shaft of his cock slid up between us and was pressed between his stomach and my rear.
My sex education had at this point been rather explosive and hurried!.... but my new farmer boyfriend had managed to ‘break me in’ and had, through patience and gentle coaxing, got me to be able to take part in anal sex and to have a man’s erect penis fully pushed home into my tight puckered little rosebud rear and as a result I had been lucky enough to feel that first hot flood as he spent his seed into me for the first time, making me have a shattering orgasm that seemed to last forever.
So as my team captain grew harder against the soft skin of my bottom I knew that I wanted to have him inside me. My technique was not perfect but certainly sufficient! I rhythmically moved my bottom against his now fully erect cock, using my hips to keep the point of his cockhead nestled into the cupola that formed the entrance to my arse. Sure enough after a few moments of this, his youth and arousal made him start to leak pre-cum, which with my movements had smeared around the currently tight closed hole of my sex.
My strategy was working and as he got wetter and stickier, so his cock head pushed momentarily, again and again, deeper into the entrance of my arse, lubricating me with his plentiful juice at the same time. By now I was bent over at the waist and was holding the water pipe that ran along the wall by my side and kept the pressure up against the pulsing cockhead. I was almost there and I relaxed and breathed in deeply and felt him slide an inch or so through my tight muscular ring until the head had popped inside my hole and in a single smooth movement I pressed back and down slightly and felt that utterly wonderful sensation of my belly filling up with hot, hard, erect male flesh.
Sadly youth gave him an almighty erection..... but it didn’t help his staying power!!! And after a few juddering thrusts, while he hung onto my slim hips, he clearly could not hold back anymore and I felt the sudden heated fluid rush in my gut as his youthful balls emptied themselves inside me and luckily at that moment he had thrust to the hilt, so it was a deep ejaculation and made my poor little cock twitch and spatter my own cum onto the tiled wet floor. He had made some odd strangled sounds from his throat as he came, and after standing motionless for about a minute, his back arched slightly and me still bent over double, he shrank slowly.... then finally, stickily, plopped out of my now expanded and stretched little pussy hole!
There were many many more fetid fumbling and fucks in the shower after that, with boys... some frantically pumping themselves between my thighs, to come all over my legs while I waited patiently for their panting to subside....and a few ‘real’ men, as it were, who managed to thrust and slide their eager erect cocks into the welcoming warmth of my male cunt ....and to ride me till they came.
Some treated me with scorn, as if they were ashamed by me, the fact of my androgynous submissiveness and girl like behaviour making it difficult for them to reconcile their lust for me with their actions.
At 15 I was a pretty child, slim and suffering none of the acne of my peers. It was the 1960’s so we were allowed to grow out hair long, instead of the military style crew cuts that had been imposed on schoolboys during the post-war period and through the 1950’s.
As a result I grew my hair longer than most, which added even more to my female appearance. I also became sexually wily and was good at using my sexual allure to get boys to either protect me or get me things I needed.
In those days giving another boy a blowjob, was like giving them a ticket to heaven and won me many supporters and fans including three senior prefects, who regularly had me while I was dressed in a small, brief, pair of tiny denim, cut-off shorts I made one holiday.
And as for the rugby..... if I wasn’t hurting too much I relished being under a pile of male bodies and feeling the odd hand grab me round the buttocks or between the legs! I’m afraid I never played rugby after school, as I became more interested in clothes, make-up, boys and fashion! But I do remember feeling my chest swell to almost a b-cup with pride, when we won a season cup for the county champion and posed for a team photo! I almost, for a moment, felt like a man!





No comments: