Monday 29 July 2013

A little look at orgasms


The moment of orgasm is a wonderful sensation in itself, but if you break it down, it is made up of different constituent parts! The initial arousal of being with a man who wants you, starts the slow road to the ultimate orgasm. Making it known that you are available to fuck and your thighs will part for an erect cock are all the initial signals of availability, there is a sharp moment of adrenalin when you know that a horny man is interested in you and that the sex game has started.

Step by step, your heart rate goes up as all the sensations of fondling fingers, swollen lips kissing, body heat against body heat have their effect on you physically.

There are a multitude of feelings that all contribute to my orgasm, feeling ultra-feminine, feeling my body being invaded and opened up, first by fingers then by a nice fat hard cock.

My insides are re-arranged and stretched to accommodate the big penis and your breathing and body rhythm’s become attuned to the mutual dance of fucking. One great pleasure for me is the sense of your body and animal mind, surfing on a sensual wave of sex leading to the final crescendo of the orgasm.

I get really carried away and after some hard fucking feel myself begin to lose control of my body. Usually the man’s ejaculation gives me the final trip over the edge and if the lead-up has been good then my orgasm will build upwards sharply, with the sensations flowing in waves through my pelvis for up to two or three minutes, till I collapse in a post coital torpor! All my muscles relax except my sphincter which I use to try and hold the cock in me as long as possible as it grows flaccid.  

This process is an extension of the widely accepted view that orgasm and ejaculation are the same! They are not and although the ejaculation of sperm is the final physical manifestation of the orgasm the accompanying sensations’ are far more subtle and complex.

I have found over the years that having multiple men fuck me changes the whole tempo of the sex and the resulting orgasm. On some occasions I have had sex with multiple partners’ at a party and not actually orgasmed at all. Then unexpectedly the next morning I have had a sensual thought or memory of that previous night and my orgasm starts spontaneously and spreads quickly through my belly like wildfire, till I find myself leaning back and having gentle convulsions through my crotch as my orgasm peaks. I then usually just pour my sex into my panties, soaking them and often the chair I am sitting in! The whole sensation has in the past lasted nearly ten minutes and I can hardly move for up to an hour afterwards. I still think though that for intimacies sake your shared orgasm with a man is the best in a non- selfish way and can leave you both feeling very close afterwards!


 

No comments: