Thursday 9 April 2015

Tie me up sir!.......please!



I’ve mentioned on my blog before how much I like to be tied up. It always sets off a deep seated sense of sexual submissiveness, which makes me melt.
As the rope are wound around me and pulled tight I can feel myself submerging into an open, available, wanton, submissive, an exposed and helpless body to be used and fucked for the pleasure of others. I enjoy the initial struggling which makes me only reveal more of my thighs and pussy, making sure that any man looking at me will see that they can do what they want with me, penetrating me deeply with eager cocks and fucking me till they cum.   
The giving up of your freedom and offering yourself totally to another is such a powerful feeling. Over the years I have been tied, made helpless and fucked by men and on occasions just being tied has started my own orgasm!
I love to feel myself being fondled and fingered while my saliva dribbles out around a gag and my hole is gaping and desperate to be filled with cock. I love the way I am manoeuvred like an erotic parcel to allow them better access to my sex and that feeling of giving up everything as I have to relax myself enough to let them pump me full of hard cock.
Once at a private party in 1984 I had been tied and then fucked by three men at the party and after I had been left, still tied and lying on my side on the floor, I experienced an extraordinary orgasm that seemed to last forever. It was the closest thing to a female orgasm I’ve had and I found early on that these ‘long orgasms’ did tend to happen after I had been used sexually and fucked while tied up and helpless.
So please enjoy the pics of girls being tied up and fucked and fondled and imagine how you might tie me up!












No comments: