Thursday 26 November 2015

with a bit of luck

I'm of the mind that if you are with a man......if you pose gently in the morning when you have both just got up and got dressed that if I am then found bent over at the waist and pull up my dress a little........that like catching an animal with a baited trap, he will see me and the curve of my bottom the wanton look in my eyes and decide that the knickers need pulling down and his cock needs to be buried in his waiting mate!

Hopefully, there will follow and nice urgent, quick fuck with me bending further at the waist pushing my rump out towards him.......so he can ram his cock as hard and as deep as he can in and out of my churning tummy, stretching my ass sphincter and making it gape with the constant stretching open by a big erect phallus.
finally my legs start to tremble as my thin wet girly cum dribbles down my legs and he erupts like a fountain in me! sending a series of big spurts of fresh cum to join the cum still inside me from our previous
late night fuck!
Now that is my idea of heaven to be so full of sperm that it pours out of me and completely soaks the gusset of my mangled knickers!! ..............................sigh!!

No comments: